Monday, May 26, 2008

Updates! finally..(shan)

Finally I am here to update my life again! haha. The pictures explain it all.. Below are some of the updates since my last post which was like quite some time ago.

kbox outing with fantastic four


kbox outing again but with research plus colleagues
Our entertainer of the day: Mun foong our field work manager(2nd last from the left)! wahh. Thanks to him, we can laugh non-stop! not bad, I managed to finish singing 2 and a half song that day! Hello! It's not that renee and I are too shy to sing, it's just that there are too many ppl and we did not want to fight the mic with you all lor. =P


-Dijie's concert. I was telling chaehuah dijie is the most shuai on the stage that night! haha. Though i missed half of his concert, but I was impressed by the other half, esp the acapella. nice!


Congrats to yongzhen and andrew laoshi! I always love to attend wedding and to share the joy of the married couples. Yong zhen laoshi shared with us how much she went through and how she managed to do so with God during tuanqi last sat. There is so much more to know and find out from her! I think though it have been a tough journey and may continue to be, who knows? But it's worth it as they can now be a testimony for God and to share GOd's works in them with the others. That's a big wow.

-My NIE interview at moe building! A big thank you to yueting disong and adeline who have been praying for me and daniel for helping me to find the map to the place. Well, I must made my stand very clear first! I am not a typical singaporean but I just happened to estimate my time wrongly so I reached the place like 2hours earlier. The interview turned out to be quite well but the problem is they got the wrong info as they thought that I was the one who was supposed to go in at that time. haiz. And till now, I have yet to receive any acceptance letter from them.

"不 要 疑 惑 , 总 要 信。" 約 翰 福 音 20:27b

What to do but to leave everything to God? Though my results arent that good but grace once told me that it would be good enough for me to go where God wants me to go. So, I shall continue to wait patiently. Waiting...and not able to do anything can be so unbearable.

-Welcome party at DiSong's house! It was a memorable day as it was my first time carrying so many balloons with helium gas from novena all the way to his house! Haven upload the pics yet but...but! I simply love the balloons. It was funny to see how people can walk so slow until one of the balloon got trapped outside the mrt and did not burst at all! wow!~ what does this shows? The balloons are really of good quality! worth the money man. haha though the surprise didnt turn out to be a surprise but still, welcome back disong!
-Weichong's birthday party! Happy 19th birthday to weichong! Thanks for the invitation and your 300 chicken wings. wahaha. So glad to meet up with the rest and we had lots of fun playing bridge(our fav past time in jc) , indian poker and heart attack. haha yes lar, we may seemed to have lack of childhood but it's not true ok! You must start to play these games then you will realise it's hard to stop, esp bridge! We had a good time laughing at how xuewei did her forfeit thanks to my crazy idea.
-Visiting wayne at kk hospital and celebrating his birthday for him. That's sweet, i think.
-Yay i passed my bbt! Thank God as i thought it was going to be a lot harder. yy! thanks ar, i have common sense. proven!
That's all! Looking forward to watch What happens in Vegas tmr which i have been waiting for so looong..and ice skating on wed!~

YAy! I am done! which means...no more nagging from sis for the next few days or weeks! hooray!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home