Sunday, July 6, 2008

Big news! (shan)

Hooray! How can it be possible?! Ah min's and my handphone bill add up to only $67.42 this month! First time in all our records since four years ago, even my mum got a shock when she saw it. haha. Thanks to starhub new promotion that I can now enjoy unlimited, again it's UNLIMITED sms/mms with my plan. Wah that is really rewarding for loyal customers like me!~ But I have to give credit to ah min who is really disciplined this month, outgoing calls: ZERO minute and less than 500 sms. record holder man. Good job ah min!
Anyway, just got back from perth and malaysia! Shall update about the trips once I returned from malaysia again next week! DUn flood the tagboard too much lar, I need to take such a long time to catch up with what you guys have been tagging. Blessed week ahead!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home