Melancholy (Huimin)
.
.
All these happened too fast and it was way too sudden.
I still couldn't accept the fact that he was gone.
He had been so healthy and full of energy,
always looking on the bright side of life...
.
.
The one who gave me alot of happy memories,
The one whom I loved deeply..
It was him who taught me
the beauty of forgiveness,
giving rather than receiving,
Love and Harmony in family,
and many other virtues.
.
.
.
I've never really thought about death in the past.
I always assume people around me would always be with me.
Assumption and taking things for granted.
I do not mean I don't treasure each and everyone,
I do.
.
.
.
But I'm blaming myself for not spending more time with him, when I could.
Many things I wanted to say to him, were left unspoken.
.
.
.
I miss my grandfather alot alot alot alot alotzzzzzzz..
.
.
8th Nov 2008.
I thank God for you.
You've been sucha wonderful grandfather.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home