Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A little updates here and there. (Huimin)

I may not know what you are going through,
I may not have shown you even a slightest concern,
Nevertheless, I want you to know how much..
How much I care and love you,
From the bottom of my heart.


Expressing my love openly is a lesson i've got to learn.
To make myself clear,
I'm not really refering to 'when boys meet girls' kinda love now.
Rather, it's more of friends and family kinda love.

On a seperate issue,

When I messaged you asking if you're asleep or not,
Have you ever give a thought why i would ask you that?
Do you really think it was just a casual question?
Nah, you'd just missed it.

Well, putting this matter aside,
Hmmmm....
I really thank God for my mom.
It's hard to be a mom.
A mom got to handle so many things.
For instance, changing my bedsheet cover.
Talking about this.
I really dislike intensely whenever my mom changes my bedsheet cover.
It's not the changing of my bedsheet cover which i detest,
It's the thing she would do when she changes it.

Know what?
She would take away whatever i've put on my bed and relocate it.
To where?
To her preference.


I know my room is damm messy now.
Thanks to the intership.

However..

I rather it to be messy and still able to find my things.
I really dont like the feeling of losing things,
especially in the middle of the night.
I would really spend the whole night thinking and ferreting for it.
Trust me.


Let's drop this matter.
Below are pictures taken few days ago, in malaysia.

It took me a moment to believe it.

Black and brown puppies, by a female white dog.

I really adore puppies and dogs..

I've really got no idea how to spend my two months break.
I've been longing it for so long.
Here it comes, yet im not doing anything about it.
Not exactly actually.
I've got plans in my mind, but am lazy to execute it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home