Saturday, January 10, 2009

Heart and Mind, which do you want. (Huimin)

I think far, especially on the negative side.

Rejections for certain things in life due to substantial reasons and consequences.

I found that some things in life, you cannot just completely 'follow your heart'.

However, my thoughts and actions does not really correspond to each other.

I may possibly say this, but do another thing instead.
There's not much of willpower in me.
Emotions slowly engulf my way of thinking.
.
.
.
My thinking is easily swayed by emotions.
When I am more towards my mind than heart in doing things,
I feel the pain in my heart.
Not really doing the things I desire to do,
but rather doing in the things I feel is logical and right.
On the contrary, when I am more towards my heart than mind,
I am happier as my mind do not feel a pain as my heart feels.
.
.
However, it does not mean that my mind has stop functioning.
It starts to think why the heart has more say than the mind now.
It starts to be confused and affected by the heart.
.
.
.
Though i'm happier, but i'm not truly happy.
I came to a realization recently that unless your mind and heart are in agreement with each other will then you find true happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home